1. What TV show do you love to watch but are a little embarrassed to tell friends that you simply cannot miss an episode.
It’s an older 1 but I’ve been binge watching True Blood & Hemlock Grove & I’ll be the first to admit it’s kind of embarrassing since for the longest time I hated them both. *laughs*
2. What website and/or magazine do you read and it’s your guilty pleasure?
Cracked & Buzzfeed & WatchMojo lol
3. What is the grocery store item you buy but you know you should not?
4. Tell us about something you do at work that you would not want your co-workers to know that you do.
Honestly can’t think of anything. I usually sit out in the truck & read while I wait to go in but they all know that. lol
5. Do you have a secret stash? What is it?
I do but it’s not for me…I keep extra cat food for the cat just in case she runs out & or a can gets busted or something.
Bonus: What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure?
The fact that I have to have a stuffie on the table beside the bed every night even if I don’t sleep with it *laughs*
I just checked my WordPress Dashboard & realized that yesterday was my 6 yr anniversary of having joined WP. I haven’t been blogging the whole time & haven’t been on this 1 the whole time but it still made me chuckle & feels like an awesome thing.
Happy Anniversary with WordPress.com!
You registered on WordPress.com 6 years ago.
Thanks for flying with us. Keep up the good blogging.
I had started to post that earlier but got sidetracked, & just ran into this on Facebook & wanted to share it. It will make you cry but only cause there’s so many feels. It’s also why I am almost 44 & am not ashamed of being a fangirl…because some celebrities are awesome people & do everything they can to make the world a better place & are so much more than their money & fame. I know not all of them are that way but it brightens my day when they are & to reminded there are still so many good people in the world. Bless the both of them as well as all of you.
Ryan R: Actor Writes Tribute to 13-Year-Old Fan Who Died From Cancer
I was looking on my SparkPeople page this morning & found this & *laughs* had to share. Cause I know even if it’s camera tricks & people tricks, it made me giggle so of course I had to share!
Hugs to all & hope you’re having a great weekend…& a special thanks to those who commented on my rant a couple of weeks back…it meant the world to me!
for all of us who have a little princess or girlie girl in them *laughs*…
a unicorn farting rainbows courtesy of a screencap made from my favorite show…Supernatural. *laughs*
On another note…have started another blog…sort of a ranting get my feelings out kind of thing that’s more personal than this will be most likely & would love for anyone who’s interested to read it. I have it passworded but I know quite a few of you from either rl or your own blogs & have added my email at the bottom of both my about & crash course about this blog pages so if you’d like it…I’d be glad to share it with anyone who wants it. *smiles* Thanks for all the support & everything & will as always try to do better at posting! Huggies & have a great weekend!
Edit: *laughs & blushes* just realized I forgot to link the site…SafePlaceforG
It was Mother’s Day yesterday so didn’t have a chance to post my update & couldn’t post my picture of the week till I took it yesterday so just going to do both of them at once. *grins*
I have officially quit Weight Watchers. I’m going between using my Fitbit & my SparkPeople page & seem to be having better luck that way. I gained a few pounds but I have also lost a pants size & am in a size 34 for the first time in almost 4 years…as well as my size 4x shirts being loser on me than they were. So I’m not worried about the weight gain because I know it’s muscle…not the bad stuff.
In celebration of this huge victory, a friend of mine from work dyed my hair purple on Saturday. It’s a very dull color inside, but in bright or outdoor light, it’s definitely purple with almost magenta highlights where my gray hair was. And posting a picture of that…is my picture of the week because I think it looks awesome. Only other thing to happen other than that was me & my best friend going to see Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday which we did in 3D & was definitely worth the extra cost. We also went out to eat so we enjoyed ourselves quite well for Mother’s Day. So happy last Mother’s Day to everyone who celebrates it & hugs to all & hope everyone has an awesome week this week!
Thanks again to my best friend yays her!
Who are 5 women you think are gorgeous?
Ok…I’m actually going to list 6 women I love to look at because to me that’s more how it is than who I think is or isn’t gorgeous. It’s my personal preference so I’m not going to label them when I honestly just don’t think that way. Will even include small versions of my favorite pictures of theirs if I can find them. And this is in no particular order, just the order I think of them.
Katherine Heigl – pre-Grey’s Anatomy because for me, she’s too thin now & I thought she looked much better early on than now.
Tiffany Taylor – Playmate of the month November 1998
Charisma Carpenter – Cordy on Buffy & Angel, has also been on Charmed, CSI, The Expendables 1&2, Supernatural, & tons of other things
Jessica Alba – Been in more movies than I can count & even owns her own company…what’s not to like?
Milla Jovovich – Model & Actress
Alyssa Milano – Have always thought she was awesome…lookswise & personalitywise
Feel free to give your opinions or comments or your choices & have a great rest of the week!
There are several unique and weird holidays that take place all over the world. This TMI Tuesday is about the month of April’s special observances. What’s Up April? …
1. April 1 is April Fool’s Day (All Fools Day), a Western tradition of pulling pranks and hoaxes.
– Did you play any April Fool’s jokes on someone? Yes, everyone at work played a group 1 on the kids…made them think wifi was on the buses.
– Were you the victim of an April’s Fool prank this year? Nope thankfully not.
– What is the best April Fool’s hoax you’ve ever pulled? This year’s was the best I can remember.
2. What is your favorite unusual or non-traditional holiday to observe? Best friend’s day because they’re awesome & should be celebrated.
3. Do you observe any unique local or family tradition holidays? Briefly tell us about this holiday. Not that I can think of other than our pets’ birthdays.
4. April is National Poetry Month. Share your favorite poem with TMI Tuesday or write a poem and share. I haven’t read or written poetry since college so I think I’m out of luck here *laughs*.
5. This month is also Stress Awareness Month. What stresses you on a daily basis? Work, parenting, weight loss, pain & so many physical limitations because of my weight, people in general…
6. April is National Humor Month. Name 3 stand-up comics or comedic actors who make you laugh? I loved George Carlin especially for his animal observations & 7 words you couldn’t say. I also like Anna Faris. And I love to watch Buzzfeed because even when you’re learning stuff they know how to amuse you.
7. April 22 is National Jelly Bean Day in the United States, however, it can and should be celebrated all over the world. How will you celebrate Jelly Bean Day? Black jelly beans *drools*
Bonus: The flower for the month of April is the Daisy. How or what do you feel about daisies? They’re probably my favorite flower…any color or type of daisy is awesome to me.
Have a great rest of the week!
Here’s something I figured you’d love as much as I did…enjoy! *giggles*
A couple of days late but for a good cause. Well *laughs* I gained back 2 of the 3 lbs I lost last week but it was a rough week so can’t say I’m surprised. Am doing the best I can right now & that’s all I can ask for. have managed to do a bit more moving around so hopefully that explains the weight gain…can always hope it’s muscle can’t I. *chuckles*
Also finally finished the third chapter on my quest chain for the legendary cloak in WoW. Now I’m stuck as hell on the stupid dps fight with the celestials & feel so totally fail. Hopefully if I can’t get it tonight *laughs* my kid can pass it for me. Otherwise I’m not sure what I’m going to do right now since after this…it’s a breeze. I hate being so close & not being able to finish it up & since there’s only 3 weeks to do it…*sighs* yeah.
And the reason I didn’t post this weekend like I was planning was because I was fighting all day on WoW Saturday & then Sunday me & my best friend went for our occasional Sunday out to eat & to the movies trip we take every month or so when we’re able to find a movie we want to go see & aren’t both broke. We went to see Dracula Untold which was much better than I was afraid it was going to be, & posted a few pictures of the extra goodies I got on my instagram. It was a good day even if we both felt fat & grumpy & crappy so yays us.
And that’s all I can think of…hope everyone is doing all right & will update again later this week!
This 1 is a bit of a trick question so…*laughs* gonna answer it the best way that I can.
Day 8 – 8. Your celebrity crush of the moment
Well…after much thinking & debating…there is just no way possible for me to come up with just 1. So I’ll do the main ones, plus 2 new ones I don’t expect to last long but…they’re here for the moment.
Ok…the new guys on the block…are Derek Hough & Torrance Coombs. (from Dancing with the Stars & Reign) Don’t know what the fascination is with either but they’re just too freaking cute.
Then for the old guys on the block *laughs* Eric Szmanda (CSI), Karl Urban (Almost Human, LOTR movies), Kendall Schmidt (Big Time Rush), Kian Egan (former Westlife), & Lucas Bryant (Haven) tho actually Lucas Bryant is the newest one. The other guys….have been around for years so I don’t see them going away any time soon.