I hope everyone survived the holidays without too much trouble if not actually enjoyed them. And I hope this year is bigger & better & brighter than the last for each & every one of you.
For me, I don’t make actual resolutions but…I am going to try to change & keep working on some things this year so am going to make a list…that way I can come back & reread it whenever I find it difficult to keep doing these things.
- watching what I eat even better than I have been. I have been able to keep my weight at around 370 give or take all year so I haven’t gained any but haven’t lost any either so going to do what I can to work on that. Especially since because before Christmas break, I felt better than I have in a few years & I don’t want to lose that ground I’ve finally gained.
- Keep remembering that I deserve better & I don’t have to make myself uncomfortable or do things I’m not entirely happy with to keep someone in my life & happy with me. I am not that kind of woman & I will not become that kind of woman & that’s all there is to it. I am a lot of things & have done a lot of things but when it doesn’t feel right anymore…I will pay attention to that feeling & not ignore it or try to talk myself out of it because I…am better than that & I damn well know it.
- I will exercise & move more. As I said I was feeling better physically & I do not want to lose that. I’ve struggled too long & hard to let it go now
- spend at least an hour or 2 a week trying to write since I have this huge behemoth of a story that I need to finish & am just going to have to force myself to do just that
- eat more fruits & veggies!! And that includes potatoes only if I cook them myself *laughs* chips don’t count even tho I wish they did. And drink at least 2 bottles of water a day on top of everything else.
- Will cook a new dish at least once every 2 weeks.
- try to post at least once a week here even if it’s only a hi, how ya doing kind of thing. I’ve sucked a lot at posting on here & I’m sorry for that & very grateful for everyone who has stuck by & am going to do my best to do better.
I think that’s about it for now…will add more if I need to as I go along so hugs to everyone & hope that they have a good rest of the weekend & a good week this coming week!
Gained another 0.4 lbs which honestly was awesome given everything this week. Haven’t really done much this week on SL or WoW just mainly been either reading, watching TV or movies, watching wayyyyy too much YouTube lol, or been in my own head making sure I keep my head where it should be to keep losing weight.
Had a good Easter dinner…had to make my own brown sugar glaze for the first time & was pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out. Also did some colored deviled eggs which was pretty cool & turned out alot better than I expected it to. Hope that everyone else is enjoying their weekend & their holiday if it is 1 for them today & thank you as always for being here! Am hoping this week will be a little bit better so hugs to you all!
Oh & don’t forget…my random number for Wednesday’s post…1-121 I think it was.
And here is my contribution for the week.
Some things to think about
1. Name something you always carry with you? My cellphone…sadly enough even to the bathroom because the few people who do text me get a little worried when I don’t answer immediately & it saves having to listen to it ring over & over while I’m busy doing something else *laughs*
2. Is there anyone on your mind at the moment? Who? Why? not a real life person but thinking about Mairwenn on WoW & how much I hate this stupid legendary cloak questline & how I’m not even halfway thru it yet *cries*
3. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be? My warped sense of humor &/or amazing ability at punniness *laughs*
4. Tell us something new that you learned in the last month? that you can cook cubed chicken breast in with your pasta & it all gets done at the same time *laughs*
5. What are you pretending not to know? Why? How much I can occasionally go over on my diet & because if I think too much about it I get depressed & frustrated & then I might as well give up on it so if I ignore a few steps back I can get back on course pretty easily.
6. Are you happy with other people’s perception of you? Depends on the person I guess. But the people who I care how they feel…yeah…I’m about as happy as I can get about it.
7. Are you generally focused on today or tomorrow? Today because it’s tough enough without having to worry about tomorrow too unless I have plans.
Bonus: How do you eat Oreos? Which method best matches your Oreo cookie eating style?
a. Pick it up, bite into it.
b. Twist it open, eat each half separately
c. Twist it open, eat the frosting, then eat each chocolate cookie half separately.
Definitely b, tho I also make sure that half the filling is on 1 cookie & the other half is on the other cookie…has to be equal or I freak out. *giggles & blushes*
Today’s TMI Tuesday I’m Just Askin’ …
1. We are just a few months into 2014 but I want to know what have you done this year that you have never done before?
Do a LFR raid in WoW & not get booted or called a noob or huntard.
2. You are going to a deserted island, your only entertainment will be to read. What five (5) books will you take with you?
The Devil’s Cat by William Johnstone, The Lake by R. Karl Largent, The Rats by James Herbert, the newest Anita Blake novel by Laurell K Hamilton cause I haven’t gotten to read it yet, & Midnight Bandit by Marlene Suson *laughs*
3. We all change and grow over time (at least you should). What two (2) things do you miss about the old you? Why?
I honestly can’t think of anything…tho maybe I do miss not being quite so scared of people. Other than that…I like me now more than I’ve liked present time me in a long time & don’t worry about the old me as much as I used to.
4. How would you define and calculate ‘sexual satisfaction’?
*laughs* I’d have to have something sexual in my life to be able to define that now wouldn’t I? *grins*
5. Porn–Has it ever been good for your relationship? Has it ever been bad for your relationship?
Have never had porn in a relationship so can’t say.
Bonus: Is there a secret you’d like to share? What is it?
I had biscuit pizzas for supper tonight…& I loved them *grins*
Have a good week everyone!!
Hey everyone. Been a bit busy so haven’t been able to do much. Good news is I’ve lost 27 pounds now since I started this plan back in October so I’m very happy about that. Even with the holidays it happened so yays me & thanks for all the support as well! I’ve also been on World of Warcraft alot with my son. We’re trying to level 2 characters to 90 & have decided from 87-90 are as long as the 10 levels before that. *laughs*
Finally am able to make a post & just realized it’ll be my first post since I redid the layout at the first of the month so hope everyone likes it as well…& here comes my TMI! (*laughs* Even if it might be kind of lame or tame tonight since I just finished making homemade veggie-beef-turkey soup & am now pooped.)
Don’t just fill in the blanks, sex it up! Show us just how sexy, kinky, and dirty your minds can be.
1. Right now I’m as I said I’m pooped…tho it’s at least in a good way.
2. Tonight I’d like to get a good night’s sleep in the bed.
3. Karl can do anything he wants to me anytime.
4. The best thing to happen to me in 2014 has been feeling awesome & not dead tired all the time for the first time in years & years .
5. My kid trying my newest recipe & saying he likes it & actually eating another helping to prove it is one of the best feelings in the world.
6. Someone out there really is waiting just for me.
Bonus: Post a photo that really turns you on and tell us why it does.
The reason this turns me on is because right now…just 1 night of good sleep is more desirable than any naughty thing I can think of so *laughs* the thought of a nice comfy bed turns me on more than anything else at the moment.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
And thank you everyone for reading this & hope you have a great day/night!