I hope everyone survived the holidays without too much trouble if not actually enjoyed them. And I hope this year is bigger & better & brighter than the last for each & every one of you.
For me, I don’t make actual resolutions but…I am going to try to change & keep working on some things this year so am going to make a list…that way I can come back & reread it whenever I find it difficult to keep doing these things.
- watching what I eat even better than I have been. I have been able to keep my weight at around 370 give or take all year so I haven’t gained any but haven’t lost any either so going to do what I can to work on that. Especially since because before Christmas break, I felt better than I have in a few years & I don’t want to lose that ground I’ve finally gained.
- Keep remembering that I deserve better & I don’t have to make myself uncomfortable or do things I’m not entirely happy with to keep someone in my life & happy with me. I am not that kind of woman & I will not become that kind of woman & that’s all there is to it. I am a lot of things & have done a lot of things but when it doesn’t feel right anymore…I will pay attention to that feeling & not ignore it or try to talk myself out of it because I…am better than that & I damn well know it.
- I will exercise & move more. As I said I was feeling better physically & I do not want to lose that. I’ve struggled too long & hard to let it go now
- spend at least an hour or 2 a week trying to write since I have this huge behemoth of a story that I need to finish & am just going to have to force myself to do just that
- eat more fruits & veggies!! And that includes potatoes only if I cook them myself *laughs* chips don’t count even tho I wish they did. And drink at least 2 bottles of water a day on top of everything else.
- Will cook a new dish at least once every 2 weeks.
- try to post at least once a week here even if it’s only a hi, how ya doing kind of thing. I’ve sucked a lot at posting on here & I’m sorry for that & very grateful for everyone who has stuck by & am going to do my best to do better.
I think that’s about it for now…will add more if I need to as I go along so hugs to everyone & hope that they have a good rest of the weekend & a good week this coming week!