There are several unique and weird holidays that take place all over the world. This TMI Tuesday is about the month of April’s special observances. What’s Up April? …
1. April 1 is April Fool’s Day (All Fools Day), a Western tradition of pulling pranks and hoaxes.
– Did you play any April Fool’s jokes on someone? Yes, everyone at work played a group 1 on the kids…made them think wifi was on the buses.
– Were you the victim of an April’s Fool prank this year? Nope thankfully not.
– What is the best April Fool’s hoax you’ve ever pulled? This year’s was the best I can remember.
2. What is your favorite unusual or non-traditional holiday to observe? Best friend’s day because they’re awesome & should be celebrated.
3. Do you observe any unique local or family tradition holidays? Briefly tell us about this holiday. Not that I can think of other than our pets’ birthdays.
4. April is National Poetry Month. Share your favorite poem with TMI Tuesday or write a poem and share. I haven’t read or written poetry since college so I think I’m out of luck here *laughs*.
5. This month is also Stress Awareness Month. What stresses you on a daily basis? Work, parenting, weight loss, pain & so many physical limitations because of my weight, people in general…
6. April is National Humor Month. Name 3 stand-up comics or comedic actors who make you laugh? I loved George Carlin especially for his animal observations & 7 words you couldn’t say. I also like Anna Faris. And I love to watch Buzzfeed because even when you’re learning stuff they know how to amuse you.
7. April 22 is National Jelly Bean Day in the United States, however, it can and should be celebrated all over the world. How will you celebrate Jelly Bean Day? Black jelly beans *drools*
Bonus: The flower for the month of April is the Daisy. How or what do you feel about daisies? They’re probably my favorite flower…any color or type of daisy is awesome to me.
Have a great rest of the week!