And here is my contribution for the week.
Some things to think about
1. Name something you always carry with you? My cellphone…sadly enough even to the bathroom because the few people who do text me get a little worried when I don’t answer immediately & it saves having to listen to it ring over & over while I’m busy doing something else *laughs*
2. Is there anyone on your mind at the moment? Who? Why? not a real life person but thinking about Mairwenn on WoW & how much I hate this stupid legendary cloak questline & how I’m not even halfway thru it yet *cries*
3. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be? My warped sense of humor &/or amazing ability at punniness *laughs*
4. Tell us something new that you learned in the last month? that you can cook cubed chicken breast in with your pasta & it all gets done at the same time *laughs*
5. What are you pretending not to know? Why? How much I can occasionally go over on my diet & because if I think too much about it I get depressed & frustrated & then I might as well give up on it so if I ignore a few steps back I can get back on course pretty easily.
6. Are you happy with other people’s perception of you? Depends on the person I guess. But the people who I care how they feel…yeah…I’m about as happy as I can get about it.
7. Are you generally focused on today or tomorrow? Today because it’s tough enough without having to worry about tomorrow too unless I have plans.
Bonus: How do you eat Oreos? Which method best matches your Oreo cookie eating style?
a. Pick it up, bite into it.
b. Twist it open, eat each half separately
c. Twist it open, eat the frosting, then eat each chocolate cookie half separately.
Definitely b, tho I also make sure that half the filling is on 1 cookie & the other half is on the other cookie…has to be equal or I freak out. *giggles & blushes*