Many of us cannot live with out computer technology and being “connected” in some manner. Computers are a huge part of our lives and thus many of us personalize our computers, smartphones, tablets, etc. to show our personalities or to be extensions of our uniqueness. This week’s TMI Tuesday is about the love affair we have with our computer devices or Computer Love.
1. What’s the wallpaper (photo, design, etc) on your phone, laptop or PC? Is it the same or different on these devices?
Different on my phone, desktop & laptop. Right now on my desktop it’s a picture of the backside of a rat & says “I’m all out of fucks to give…but here’s a rat’s ass.” My phone it’s my eldest cat…my baby, & on the laptop I think my son has 1 of his WoW pictures on it.
2. What’s on the desktop of your phone or notebook/tablet (i.e., icons, files, windows etc.)?
A few shortcut/icons but that’s it…weather, clock, messages, camera, gallery & I think that’s all
3. What type of computer device do you use most often?
4. How many computer type devices do you own including smartphones?
5. Do you make sexy videos with your smartphone?
*laughs* Nope..don’t have anyone to make sexy videos for anyway
6. Do you video-chat naked or have virtual sex using your computer?
I have in the past with my ex-boyfriend but don’t make a habit of it.
7. How many naked photos of your whole body or your body parts have you taken with your smartphone camera?
Um…I haven’t exactly kept count…bad enough to admit I have done it *laughs & blushes*
8. What is the most photographed part of your body?
My finger cause I love giving it to people when they takes pictures of me.
Bonus: Post a photo of the most photographed part of your body.
Sure…I’d love to share…enjoy *laughs*
Bonus, Bonus: Do you use a screensaver? If yes, post a pic of it.
It’s just random pictures I have on my computer so anything that catches my eye goes into that folder.