Today’s TMI Tuesday I’m Just Askin’ …
1. We are just a few months into 2014 but I want to know what have you done this year that you have never done before?
Do a LFR raid in WoW & not get booted or called a noob or huntard.
2. You are going to a deserted island, your only entertainment will be to read. What five (5) books will you take with you?
The Devil’s Cat by William Johnstone, The Lake by R. Karl Largent, The Rats by James Herbert, the newest Anita Blake novel by Laurell K Hamilton cause I haven’t gotten to read it yet, & Midnight Bandit by Marlene Suson *laughs*
3. We all change and grow over time (at least you should). What two (2) things do you miss about the old you? Why?
I honestly can’t think of anything…tho maybe I do miss not being quite so scared of people. Other than that…I like me now more than I’ve liked present time me in a long time & don’t worry about the old me as much as I used to.
4. How would you define and calculate ‘sexual satisfaction’?
*laughs* I’d have to have something sexual in my life to be able to define that now wouldn’t I? *grins*
5. Porn–Has it ever been good for your relationship? Has it ever been bad for your relationship?
Have never had porn in a relationship so can’t say.
Bonus: Is there a secret you’d like to share? What is it?
I had biscuit pizzas for supper tonight…& I loved them *grins*
Have a good week everyone!!