The holiday season is in full swing. Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and I am sure a lot of other annual celebrations that I don’t know about. What are you celebrating this month?
1. What was the last thing you hid? why? My kid’s last baby tooth so the tooth fairy could bring him his money since it was the last 1.
2. What was the last lie you told? Why did you tell it? Said I was ok when I wasn’t & told it cause I hate to be the reason to rain on someone else’s parade when I am just having a cranky sucky day lol
3. What do you listen to when you workout? Work out? What is this thing you speak of?
4. What is your favorite type of exercise? Belly dancing on the few occassions I can get up off my fat butt & make myself do it. I thoroughly enjoy doing it it’s just the getting up to do it that’s the hard part.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I walk thru life in such a daze lately I’m neither *laughs*
6. If you have a problem falling to sleep what tips/tricks do you use to induce sleep? smashing my face into the pillow till I pass out works usually *laughs*
Bonus: In the United States we just finished with Thanksgiving holiday. Tell us your:
1. Best Thanksgiving 2013 memory The funniest was watching my dad & kid trying to plug & unplug the TV, plus my kid inhaling his food cause he said it tasted so good.
2. Worst Thanksgiving 2013 memory Having a crying fit cause I was tired & frustrated & all PMSy
Thank you as always for reading these & talk to you all soon!