Here’s the last 1 for 2013…Enjoy!
1. Did you make New Year’s Resolutions last year? Which ones did you keep? Are you better for it? No I didn’t make any because I never seem to be able to keep them & it just frustrates me so I figured why set myself up for frustration & just do it day by day instead? And seems to’ve worked out good for me. *chuckles*
2. What was your favorite TMI Tuesday list of questions from 2013? Why? (Give date and title) Have to be Eat it from November 5. *laughs* I only discovered TMI Tuesday in October so I don’t have alot of them to choose from.
3. What sexy/sexual things do you hope to experience in 2014–toys, acts, people, events, etc? Just to feel sexier would be the best thing I can think of.
4. This time of year is filled with “Top Lists” and “Best of Lists”. Let’s make a list. What were your Top 3 best sexual experiences in 2013? Go into as little or as much detail as you would like. Valentine’s Day was awesome just because I was with someone this year which was new, last New Year’s was a good night as well, & there was this incident in SL at a ranch…hahahaha
5. What are your hopes, dreams for 2014? To continue to lose weight, Kill Garrosh or at least beat the snot out of him, to meet more interesting people, & to keep in touch with all the people I met this year I don’t wanna lose. *smiles*
Bonus: In the coming year, let us all resolve to visit, read, and comment on at least two TMI Tuesday blog posts a week that are posted by our fellow TMI Tuesday bloggers.
And now to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Enjoy tonight however you spend it & best of luck in the New Year!
So far it’s been pretty good. Got lots of pretty kitchen stuff & yummy smelling candles so I’m not about to complain. Will get lots of movies from Santa tomorrow so that’s a good thing too. I have also spent entirely too much money on amazon tonight going thru & having a Christmas music downloading marathon. It started out by watching silly cat videos on YouTube but then it kind of took on a life of its own.
Only bad part about it has included a bit of crying off & on over the night but that’s to be expected considering some of the stuff I downloaded & listened to tonight. For the first time in…I guess ever…I’m crying over the past. As I sit here & look at my kid…him & the way that I interact with him at times makes me think of my mom…& some of these songs don’t help either. I don’t know really why I’m crying because there’s no pain & the acceptance came long before she actually died but it’s happening all the same. It’s not with everyone song but enough. I guess it’s because it’s been so many years since I’ve listened to more than the Jingle Cats & even then I skipped half the songs because I’d heard them so much growing up. And now for some reason, sitting here singing along with them to my kid is just occasionally making me leak a bit. Other than that & realizing just how much things can change yet still at the same time stay the same.
But to everyone…I hope you have a Merry Christmas or happy Wednesday or whatever you celebrate but most of all I hope it’s an enjoyable day filled with good memories!
Yet another random post here just because *laughs*. I have gotten horribly behind in my blogs both on my writing (as if everyone couldn’t already tell that *laughs*) & my reading but I promise I’m working on catching up.
A big part of that is because I have been spending way too much time reading old stories my best friend & I have written over the years, or else I’ve been on SecondLife either working on my Tiny Empires or shopping. Which for me is a rare thing but boy have I been doing alot of it in the last few days. I did play quite a bit on WoW a few days ago but just haven’t felt the urge since. I’m sure my characters are grumbling because they’re not getting to do anything but they’ll grumble about being overworked once I’m in the mood to play alot again.
Anyway…*laughs* back to the reason I decided to post this…other than to just pop in & say hi to everybody. I was going thru my 200+ emails/blog posts I’ve gotten behind in the last 10 days or so, & found an awesome recipe for mashed potato stuffed mushrooms. Well I was all excited about it & I had to tell my kid about it…& in typical teenager fashion he looked at me & asked me something to the effect of…what is wrong with you mom & do we need to call an ambulance for that fit you’re having? *laughs* I about fell over laughing at him & told him to hush & leave me to my drooly happy fit to which he just laughed & went back to playing WoW & watching Cat & Sam on Nickelodeon. He’s definitely my kid down to the multitasking. *laughs*
If I’m not on again I hope everyone has a good holiday however you celebrate or don’t celebrate it & enjoys yourselves no matter what!
Yeah I know it’s been a few days but I’ve been spending alot more time reading old stories, playing on WoW & on SecondLife & not as much soul searching so there hasn’t been as much to write about. But today I just had to get on here & do this. Me, 1 of my friends, & my son were playing on WoW in a dungeon together which is always an advantage for us because me & my friend are not spectacular players & have awesome DPS…even with BOAs. *laughs* Which means if the 3 of us go in together, we don’t have to worry about being kicked for being newbz or sucky DPS & can actually do what we’re supposed to instead of having to worry about our DPS. Well today, I had my first jerk for a healer. I’m used to the tank being a jerk or the other DPS but usually the healer is either completely quiet or nice & patient with those of us who are less than awesome in some people’s eyes. Not today tho. Her & the tank left us behind, then get upset when we griped about all 3 DPS getting left behind. It ended with the healer saying you shouldn’t be rude to the healer because then you don’t get healed, so the 3 of us ended up just taking our time since 1 of us was a shadow priest & could heal in an emergency. Which is what ended up happening because while we were killing the mass of mobs in the room before the last boss in Blackfathom Deeps, we wiped because she let the tank die. My kid mass rezzed us, the healer left the group then the tank left just a few seconds after…after being quiet the whole dungeon except to ask us if we could get along. He was new & poor him got stuck in a seriously crappy mess but what can you do? So me being a hunter I put my pet on Tenacity, & our Shadow Priest got a crash course in healing where we managed to finish clearing the trash in that room so we could open the door…& didn’t die. So we went in…my kid sapped a few turtles to keep them out of our hair & we told the shadow priest to spam heal my pet while me & my kid DPSed the last boss down. And we did it without even getting really close to dying. 3 on level DPS soloed that boss…with a spider pet for a tank & a shadow priest who had never healed before as the healer & a hell of a good rogue as the other DPS who ended up as tank during the last few seconds after my pet died. It was awesome & so much fun…I’m kind of glad the other 2 left because after that…the 3 of us felt awesome. My kid may be a bit of a jerk sometimes & mouthy but when it counts…we got it done & he doesn’t let anyone get away with stupid things which I’m proud of.
The 3 of us after we did the last boss as a DPS threesome
Now I’m off to spend more Lindens I don’t have in SecondLife so hope everyone’s holidays are going well so far & promise to post before Christmas!
PS – *laughs* I’ve even lost 23 lbs & lost over 5% of my starting body weight so all in all been a good few weeks & hope it’s been the same for all of you!
The holiday season is in full swing. Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and I am sure a lot of other annual celebrations that I don’t know about. What are you celebrating this month?
1. What was the last thing you hid? why? My kid’s last baby tooth so the tooth fairy could bring him his money since it was the last 1.
2. What was the last lie you told? Why did you tell it? Said I was ok when I wasn’t & told it cause I hate to be the reason to rain on someone else’s parade when I am just having a cranky sucky day lol
3. What do you listen to when you workout? Work out? What is this thing you speak of?
4. What is your favorite type of exercise? Belly dancing on the few occassions I can get up off my fat butt & make myself do it. I thoroughly enjoy doing it it’s just the getting up to do it that’s the hard part.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I walk thru life in such a daze lately I’m neither *laughs*
6. If you have a problem falling to sleep what tips/tricks do you use to induce sleep? smashing my face into the pillow till I pass out works usually *laughs*
Bonus: In the United States we just finished with Thanksgiving holiday. Tell us your:
1. Best Thanksgiving 2013 memory The funniest was watching my dad & kid trying to plug & unplug the TV, plus my kid inhaling his food cause he said it tasted so good.
2. Worst Thanksgiving 2013 memory Having a crying fit cause I was tired & frustrated & all PMSy
Thank you as always for reading these & talk to you all soon!