I know it’s been a few days since I’ve been on here but real life has been a complete roller coaster. My oldest cat, my 18 yr old baby, got an abscess under his chin last week & it got out of hand almost before I had time to get him to the vet. It was bad enough so that me & my kid were starting to mentally prepare ourselves to have to put him under. But thankfully, it was just a simple 1 & not a tooth abscess so no dental surgery which means now, after a week of antibiotics, he seems to be doing as good as ever. So I was concentrating on that, plus was having issues with my weight loss (tho I have managed to lose 16 lbs so far), & then work, so haven’t had alot of time to do much more than just watch TV or read & veg out the last week or 2. Only thing I’ve done is get overexcited about the next WoW expansion & couldn’t do much with that since it won’t be released for probably close to a year. *laughs*
Imagine my surprise tho when I got a comment the other day that I’d been nominated for a Versatile Blogger’s Award by Phoenix (who by the way has her own awesome blog just follow the link in her name there). I’ve had to put off the thank you for a few days because of RL so now…here I am…giving her a huge thank you for something I never imagined being nominated for & to nominate some of my favorite bloggers out there. Plus give her the 7 facts about myself that go along with the nomination. So here go those first.
- I have 4 babies…a now teenager & 3 cats ranging from the ages of 4 to 18.
- I eat chicken & noodles with my best friend every single week on the day we catch up on our favorite TV shows.
- I play entirely too much WoW & enjoy every single minute of it.
- I have turned into my mom in all the good ways & none of the bad ways…at least that I myself can tell so far.
- The only romance novels I have ever really loved…since normally I read lots of horror instead…are by Marlene Suson…I can’t read them enough times because they’re awesome every time I reread them.
- I love boybands…no matter how old I get.
- I have been in SecondLife for 6 years & still can’t quite get away from it because I now raise breedable kitties on there…as well as play greedy with my friends from time to time.
Ok…there’s the facts…now onto the blogs I’d like to nominate…tho in no particular order.
- http://fabfree.wordpress.com/ Lots of awesome free & cheap things in SL that are of great quality & a fun way to find new stores as well.
- http://awesomeashild.com/ Great source of interesting food facts with a good dish of humor & down to earthness…an enjoyable & awesome blogger.
- http://thejigglybits.com/ 1 of the first nonWoW blogs I followed & I love every bit of it. So funny & to the point you can’t help but giggle as you read.
- http://tomeoftheancient.wordpress.com/ So much funny here…definitely 1 of my favorites. Reminds me of myself with my WoW characters so much I can’t help but to read every post as soon as it shows up in my inbox.
- http://harpysnest.wordpress.com/ I love the way she writes & she has the most amazing screencaps…a great way to see WoW’s beauty & amazingness if you’ve never played the game.
- http://arcanewordsmith.wordpress.com/ My introduction to WoW blogging & the first 1 I ever followed. Still love to read every time there’s a post & I owe a big thanks for introducing me to the world of blogging. *smiles*
- http://wowmisadventures.wordpress.com/ A new blog I’m following but am thoroughly enjoying it. Always love seeing how someone else views & plays WoW.
- http://www.bubblesofmischief.com/ So much fun & so informative…I love reading about her adventures in WoW & watching her amazing videos.
- http://rantingchef.com/ Great recipes & does a great job at presenting them both with pictures & stories…totally enjoy reading every post.
- http://themamasgirls.com/ A blog I started following a few weeks ago thanks to a recipe I found on pinterest. Love the recipes & all the do it yourself tips…some of them have been just what I needed & can’t wait to read more.
- http://submissivenightowl.wordpress.com/ Found her blog thru another blog I follow & am glad I did. She writes about so many things that are close enough to what’s going on with me at times that I love having another point of view on things I’ve often wondered myself. Totally love reading each & every post & love being along for the ride as she progresses thru her life.
- http://phoenixasubbie.wordpress.com/ The person who nominated me & who is 1 of the most amazing people I’ve ever had the good fortune of meeting…even if it’s only virtually. Her ability to put her feelings into words where anyone can understand them is amazing & she is 1 of the most inspiring people I’ve met in a long time because no matter what happens she picks herself up & moves on.
- http://filledandfooled.wordpress.com/ I love her writing…her posts are always put me in a good mood & I love how she gets creative with her pictures. Am so glad that G found this G. *grins*
- http://unravelingmarimar.wordpress.com/ The first blog of the more adult variety I follow & still 1 of my favorites. She has such a good outlook on love & life it makes me smile every time I read 1 of her posts.
- http://loneyheart.wordpress.com/ Last but definitely not least…I adore her & her writing. She’s been on amazing journey & I am so glad I’ve been there for it & will be there for it in the future.
And here’s a link to the award website just in case you haven’t heard of it.
To all of you who follow my blog thank you for all the support & here’s to more adventures together in the future!