1. If your sandwich is cut in half on the diagonal, creating two triangles do you bite the hypotenuse or the point?
I start at 1 point, then eat all the crust on that side then get to work on the middle part of the sandwich. *laughs* Comes from sharing them with my son when he was little & he only liked the middle part so I’d eat the crust off for him.
2. Dipping a tortilla chip– do you dip the tip or the side of the chip to scoop the dip?
The tip because otherwise they always seem to break on me.
3. Do you think you drink too much coffee? How much do you drink daily? What is a “cup” of coffee to you–how many ounces/grams?
I don’t drink coffee so not an issue for me yays!
4. Do you take cream in your tea? How many sugars?
Don’t drink tea either *laughs*
5. How do you eat a burrito?
a. Pick it up with your hands, bite into an end.
b. Cut it in half, then pick up one half and eat it.
c. Eat it with a fork and knife
d. Open the tortilla, eat the food inside and eat the tortilla last.
Part a, part other. I bite the end but have to bite it so it’s an even line when I’m done. *laughs* No crooked burrito lines for me.
6. Pizza…How do you eat a slice?
a. Pick it up and eat it as an open slice.
b. Pick it up and fold it together, then bite into it.
c. Leave it on the plate and eat with a fork and knife.
e. I eat the crust first, then the rest of the slice.
…Why do you eat your pizza like that?
A & because that’s just how I’ve always eaten it.
What is the weirdest thing that you are into?
I love peanut butter & bologna/lunch meat sandwiches, & I like to mix corn, peas, carrots, & cheese into my mashed potatoes but can’t think of anything too weird.
Do you care if your different foods, on a plate, touch each other? Yes!?! What’s that all about?
If they’re not wet I can handle it but no…1 food’s juice or gravy cannot touch another food unless I mix them up myself. *laughs* Gotta love OCD.