I know I’ve been a bad little girl lately & haven’t posted like I should but have been thinking thru alot & trying to get used to school schedule again so things have fallen behind. Thought this was something cute to tide everyone over as who doesn’t love superheros & hello kitty?
Warning now…very foul language ahead so if that bothers you…do not read the rest of this.
you have been warned
———- Continue reading
Random blog topic – Does your “online” voice differ from your “offline”?
Yes…very much so…at least to people who aren’t really good friends with me. My online voice is the me who I usually am once you get to know me…well after the first meeting. I’m much more painfully shy in public than I am online. Also online I’m more liable…at least in SL…to be in roleplay mode which is completely different than the real me. Much more confident & knowledgeable & open for anything than the naive, shy normal me in real life is. Online is where I first learned to let go & let myself give up control to someone else, & where I first realized that I was a little…finally able to put a name to the way I’ve been for pretty much as long as I can remember. Even on WoW I’m braver than I am in real life so yeah….it may not so much differ just…the inside me that’s usually hidden comes out & can seem to some people as if it’s almost 2 different people.
Can we talk… relationships?
1. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see an attractive person?
Wow they’re pretty or wow they’re good looking…& if it’s a woman that she has great boobs usually.
2. What is your idea of a dream date? Describe the person and the type of date experience.
Person would be whoever it was I wanted to be with in a relationship…no particular type other than most likely dominant, & the type of date…a night time picnic somewhere just the 2 of us.
3. How many serious relationships have you had? Were you in love?
5…I thought I was during with 2 of them & was in love with 2 of the others…the 1st I was too young as it was in my childhood but very serious for that age.
4. How many casual sexual relationships have you had?
in real life…just 1…almost all of mine were actual relationships when it came to sex. On Secondlife…lol I don’t wanna count cause i’m not sure I could remember them all & it would depress me lol
5. What will ruin a relationship for you?
Bonus: What is your definition of sexy?
someone who knows who & what they are & accepts it & lets it show…oh LOL & great boobs helps *grins*
My best friend
I posted this the other day on another blog but felt like I should repost it here.
The other day, was talking to someone & even not knowing us he called her my BFF & even if it does sound high schoolish at this age it’s appropriate even if only…according to her…we’re stuck together because no 1 else would ever want us if we ever stopped talking to each other. Even her husband says that we share the same brain…she & i that is because he has no brain to share. *grins* But he wanted to know more about her so i’m going to use this post to do it.
We met thru my sister when she was 12 & i was 17. She went to school with my sister but since by then i’d already quit high school & gotten my GED i stayed at the house most of the time when i wasn’t off with my fiance. Needless to say we all got along quite well & even got to the point where the 3 of us would write stories together…a combination of bad Mary Sue fiction & soap opera scripts all wrapped up together. They were bad yes but they were totally enjoyable to do at the same time. In fact we still do them to this day tho they are alot better than they were then…or at least i like to think they are. *laughs*
About the time my sister hit 16, she got involved with a super snooty group in school & barely talked to all of her old friends who weren’t part of that group. The bad thing about that is over the years, i still talk to all of those friends. 2 of them i talk to every day & the other 2 have moved out of town but i still keep in good contact with them. As it was, over the years i ended up being friends with a couple of Debbie’s sisters but ended up as better friends with her than i ever was with either of them. So we just stayed that way. She was living with her now husband by then but he worked nights so i would go over there in the late evening & keep her company until i went home about 2am. That happened even after they had a baby & got married tho we did have a period where we didn’t talk to each other after things came up & i couldn’t be in here wedding like i’d said i would be. And i agree it was bad timing because it was last minute but it just couldn’t be helped. Thankfully she managed to overlook it eventually tho we did stop talking again a month or so before I got married because she hated my husband. But i went ahead & invited her to the wedding & she decided to not make me suffer because i thought i was in love with a king sized jerk & other than that…i think we’ve had 1 other time where we stopped talking & it was only for a few weeks & over something stupid so it doesn’t even matter anymore…at least not to me.
Now…as she said…we are stuck with each other because we’d never in a million years find anyone who could understand us like we do each other…as sad as that is sometimes. We got on SecondLife together & were there for almost 3 years, we played WoW together, we write stories together when we’re not both suffering from writer’s block…to be honest i don’t know what i’d do if we did stop talking. We’ve known each other for 23 yrs last month & there’s not alot i can remember before i knew her i’ve known her so long. We’ve been there for the most part for everything single thing that’s happened & i can’t imagine going thru something without at least knowing she’s there. When you’re content to just sit there & listen to each other type & breathe…it’s not someone you want to shove out of your life. So thank you to her for being there no matter how stupid she thought i was being or when i thought she was the idiot…it means more than i’ll ever be able to say to have you there even when we’re both eejits of the highest.
Originally posted on an older blog on 2012/11/11
…but I had to do this 1st. I just watched a movie & it combined with various other things has got me thinking so much so that I’m not even going to bother trying to go to sleep until I get this out.
It was called Fat Like Me & alot of the things in the movie were true. I hate what I’ve let myself become…how I’ve let everyone down & I know that everyone says I haven’t but I feel like I have so that’s what matters. My mom…i love her to death but she had no idea whatsoever to do with the shy, scared little girl I was then & still am to this day no matter how fat I am or that I’m a mother in my own right or that I’ll be 40 in less than 2 years. And dad was the same way so he couldn’t help either…no 1 in my family really had any clue what to do with me till it was too late to help.
I would give anything to be able to lose weight but fear pure & simple stops me every time & I don’t know how to get past it. I’m scared of no 1 liking me, of being alone my whole life partnershipwise, scare of being laughed at or rejected or looked down upon because like most people…all those things have happened to me many times in the past. Unlike most people…I have never learned to deal with any of those things & haven’t a clue what to do. I’m very well aware that everyone goes thru those things & most people live thru them quite well but I don’t know how. And how do you learn those things? So instead, you make yourself weigh 360 lbs…partly because if you’re fat no 1 will look at you so you won’t have to bother putting yourself out there to be rejected because they just never bother to notice you or else I feel as if I don’t deserve any better than to kill myself with food. And no matter what anyone says…that is exactly what I’m doing.
I know this is all I I I & me me me but until I can fix I I I & me me me…I’m no good to anyone else. I want my kid to be proud of me, not offer to put my socks on for me cause i can’t get my fat foot up to where I can reach it myself…or for him to offer to carry the groceries cause I get so out of breath from it or the dozens of other little things he’s done because I’m fat & he’s seen it every day of his life & knows it’s only getting worse. He loves me the way I am & amazingly enough isn’t embarrassed by me which is an amazing thing to me since I’m so embarrassed of myself. Anyway…I just wanted to get this out before I went to bed so maybe now I can get a little bit of sleep. Thanks for listening & huggies to everyone.
Originally posted on my earlier blog on 2010/08/25/
Good News: You’ve been invited to party!
Bad News: You have certain concerns. . .
1) Arrival. Are you afraid (a) that you can’t find the address, (b) that you will be early, (c) that you will be late, (d) other?
D – all of the above
2) Clothing. Are you afraid (a) you will be underdressed, (b) overdressed, (c) dressed for the wrong activity, (d) don’t have items that you need, e.g. swimsuit, (e) other?
e – LOL all of the above
3) Drinks. Are you afraid that (a) you will drink too much, (b) that you will drink too little, (c) other people will drink too much, (d) there won’t be anything good that’s non-alcoholic, (e) other?
4) Food. Are you afraid that (a) the food will be too new-fangled and trendy, (b) the food will be conventional and boring, (c) there won’t be anything you want to eat, (d) there won’t be any food and you are hungry, (e) other?
E – that’s something I’d never think of is food at a party unless it’s specified in the invitation in which case it’d be spelling out so no other worries there anyway
5) Music. Are you afraid that (a) the music will be too loud, (b) there won’t be music or you won’t be able to hear it, (c) the music will be of a new genre you don’t like or can’t understand, (d) the music will be boring oldies, (e) other?
E – something I’ve never worried about because I listen to pretty much anything or can ignore it quite well
6) Later. Are you afraid that (a) the party will end too soon and it won’t have been worth the trouble, (b) the party will go on too long, (c) other?
C – that I’ll be stuck alone at the snack table all night & end up with a tummyache lol
7. Afterward. Are you afraid that (a) you will end up in bed with the wrong person and the sex will be bad, (b) that you will end up in bed with the wrong person and the sex will be great, (c) that you will end up in bed with the right person and there won’t be any sex, (d) that you will end up in bed with the right person who wants sex but you are too tired, (e) other?
E – no fears there cause I’d go home alone with my tummy ache & complain to my cats lol
Boring yes I know but lol I am definitely not a party person at all so at least I was honest. *grins*
I…as everyone knows…have been trying to lose weight. And I do good at it…as long as I exercise. Thing is…I have no motivation at all & can’t think of any rewards that would actually make me do it. So a couple of my more dominant & submissive friends both suggested punishment. Something I hate but that I would do even tho I hate it. Problem is…I can’t come up with a single stinking thing. I draw even more of a blank on that than on rewards. You’d think being a little it would make it easier but I’m just so inexperienced at stuff like this I haven’t a clue. So if anyone has any suggestions or ideas I’d be more than happy to hear them. *smiles* Thank you whether you have any or not…you’re still all appreciated.
Thought this was awesome & just wanted to share it & put it somewhere that I could look at it when I needed to. Because we all need to be reminded of this from time to time.
You are beautiful. You are enough. The world we live in is twisted and broken and for your entire life you will be subjected to all kinds of lies that tell you that you are not enough. You are not thin enough. You are not tan enough. You are not smooth, soft, shiny, firm, tight, fit, silky, blonde, hairless enough. Your teeth are not white enough. Your legs are not long enough. Your clothes are not stylish enough. You are not educated enough. You don’t have enough experience. You are not creative enough.
There is a beauty industry, a fashion industry, a television industry, & a pornography industry: and all of these have unique ways of communicating to bright young women: you are not beautiful, sexy, smart or valuable enough.
You must have the clarity and common sense to know that none of that is true. None of it.
You were created for a purpose, exactly so. You have innate value. You are loved more than you could ever comprehend; it is mind-boggling how much you are adored. There has never been, and there will never be another you. Therefore, you have unique thoughts to offer the world. They are only yours, and we all lose out if you are too fearful to share them.
You are beautiful. You are valuable. You are enough.
Found who it’s from & it’s from this list on this blog http://kateelizabethconner.com/ten-things-i-want-to-tell-teenage-girls/
For many areas of the world, this time of year is graduation time at formal institutions of learning. Thus, it is a good time for us to think back about our own education.
Below is a list of academic fields of study. For as many of these disciplines as possible, share a memory. It could be something that happened in class, an Aha! moment, something about the teacher or something that was helpful later in life.
Thanks to virtualsin.wordpress.com for this week’s TMI Tuesday theme.
1. English – actually it’s for reading but…Open House for my 8th grade year, my teacher told me mom how wonderful & quiet & sweet I was in class & Mom asked her if she was sure she was talking about the right kid. *laughs*
2. History – The year that my history teacher was 1 of my mom’s high school best friends proved interesting
3. Foreign Language (French, Spanish, Latin…) – freshman year of college…first day of French. We had partied a little too much the night before & stayed up way too late so I was only half awake when we got to class at 8am. I kind of tuned the teacher out for the first couple of minutes until I heard something I knew I had to’ve heard wrong. I turned to my friend & asked her “Did he just say a twat?” She died laughing because it turns out he’d said “Et toi” asking another classmate how they were doing after they’d asked him how he was doing. Needless to say I never lived that mishearing down.
4. Psychology – Never had it
5. Mathematics – Me & my ex-boyfriend who I was still good friends with both listening to my radio in class by sharing a headphone each because we hated algebra so much
6. Physics – never had it
7. Chemistry – never had it
8. Biology – never actually had it but I do remember us dissecting a worm in 7th grade science & my table mate freaking out & making me do all of it cause she swore she’d throw up all over me & it if I didn’t…& the way she looked I wasn’t about to put it to the test.
9. Gym – the look on my perfectly fit, flat chested teacher’s face when she told me to run or go to the principal’s office so I told her it was the principal’s office or the nurse’s office once I gave myself a black eye if I ran…so much awesome let me tell you….it had never occurred to her it might actually hurt to run with boulders on my chest lol
Bonus: Did you have sex education class in school? What grade or age did you have this class? Thinking back on the sex education class what was the most surprising thing you learned? Was this class helpful to you in your sex life?
How to put a condom on a banana…now that’s real food safety. *grins*